ABAOMS Annual Scientific Meeting
25th & 26th November 2022
Mar Hall Golf & Spa Resort, Scotland
The ABAOMS committee are delighted to welcome you to attend the 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting which will be held in the stunning countryside in Scotland at the Mar Hall Golf & Spa Resort in Bishopton.
Main themes for this year’s conference are:
- Recent advances in Tissue Bioengineering
- Modern developments in delivering Dental Education
- Technological advances and innovative treatment modalities in OMFS
- The Covid-19 pandemic; challenges and opportunities
Additionally, the conference will host:
- Free papers, Hands-on symposia, and invited keynote presentations
- Trade exhibitions, Gala Dinner and Entertainment
- Further details on the provisional programme and abstract submission can be accessed by clicking on the relevant tabs below.
- Please note the abstract submission deadline (for poster and free-paper oral sessions) is 4th July 2022.
- Registration and booking details will be posted soon.
ABAOMS Conference 2021
The 2021 conference was held virtually for the first ever time, and was a huge success. The theme was ‘Updating in Upheaval’ and we had a fantastic range of speakers with a focus on COVID-19 research and educational impact.
ABAOMS Conference 2020
Unfortunately due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, it was not possible to arrange an annual 2019 ABAOMS conference. The safety of our colleagues and members was of utmost importance.
ABAOMS Conference 2019
Thank you for joining us at 2019 ABAOMS conference taken place on the 31st of October 2019 in the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland. This event was followed by a joint meeting (Annual Scientific Meeting).
ABAOMS Conference 2018
Thank you for joining us at the ABAOMS annual scientific meeting 2o18 held at Hilton Hotel, Cardiff, Wales between 5th and 7th December 2018.”
BETTER BY DESIGN
ABAOMS Conference 2017
Thank you for joining us at the annual ABAOMS Conference 2017 which was held 15th – 17th November 2017 at Jury’s Inn, Albert Dock, Liverpool.
ABAOMS would like to invite all healthcare professionals with an interest in research or teaching oral and maxillofacial surgery to attend the Annual Conference. This conference is held in the autumn and organised by a U.K. dental school. This conference is an opportunity to:
Network with colleagues
Participate in debates and discussions
Hear about new teaching and assessment tools
Discuss research with other academic colleagues
How can we help?
If you would like to contact us about anything to do with ABAOMS, please get in touch with the Secretary of the association:
Get in Contact